Denied BadCard's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by oCardio, Dec 28, 2018.

1. oCardio

oCardio Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft Username:
    oCardio
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    BadCard

What is your age?

How long have you been playing on JurassicPvP?
    I haven't played but all my friends do. and I'm good friend's with uDrop and I watch him help people a lot.

What is your current rank on the server?
    Trainee

What is your current timezone?
    GMT +3

What is your discord tag?
    Tasty#6090

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Yes, youtube.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    11 Hours to 16 Hours

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    Nothing because I see all my friends play and are good at the game. and I don't but Get more staff for hackers.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    No

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I used to be staff on ExlodePvP and Potpvp.us. I cant prove that I was staff on PotPvP but I can on ExlodePvP. ExlodePvP thought my application was good so they gave me Sr Mod. Then within 2 to 3 weeks i got promoted to admin because I was doing a good job and the owner is good friends with me. But now I don't work for ExlodePvP and Potpvp.us I wish to be staff on mineman.club. to stop the hackers and make it a better place and fun exciting moment. And Helper on fantasycloud. And more Servers but I think I can tell you if you want to know :)

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on JurassicPvP?
    It's because I see a lot of potential in myself being staff and helping people who are in need of it and its fun, I always learned to help people because if you help people they will show that same help that you need in the future. And it's fun and fun to help people and make new friends. :). I love playing I Feel I will be a great staff and I would monitor chat a lot because that's what helpers main job is, also I play everyday.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I will ask a Higher staff for how long and if it happens
    in the future and theirs no staff on that is higher than me I will do the same punishment and put it in staff chat.

Anything else we should know?
    Here let's say you ask me this question:
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? (PARAGRAPH+)
    I feel like I should be picked to be staff then other people because I help a lot and I am really active 11 to 16 hours a day, Its a hobby to help people because I like to be helpful because if u help people they will treat u the same way its just the saying, treat the way you want to be treated. Lets say I got staff right, The first thing I would do is go ts and handle staff support and help people who need it game and try my hardest and my best way to help people because its also fun and respective way to help people. I can be on anytime I want I always am on and even if I'm not on I can always move people out and help them on my phone. I will always be in contact with the higher up staff with reports and bugs and more. I play a lot of Jurassic so I feel like I understand the community a lot. Don't forget I got also shadow play so I can record anything unexpected and send it to the higher ups, not only that I have a YT and if i do get accepted I will do staff series depends on how much help people need and help with reports. I will also find hackers that need to be taken care of. I also helped a lot of staff with people who hack etc. and don't get me wrong I know I will get a lot of hate and that but I don't care what people words mean I only care about how help people and peruse helping people. lets also say I got promoted to Mod or Sr.Mod and I'm staff now I also pay attention to chat a lot even if I'm busy just so if there's anything wrong going on in chat like hate or racism or etc. if my job will get a little harder like I got promoted to mod or Sr. Mod I might buy another monitor to keep in contact with people and help more people at the same time and make them feel like they can leave it with me to help them and handle there issues and get or anything else. I know how to SS a bit but if need I will learn and spend time learning how to because it can befit my future and if I get accepted on Jurassic. I understand peoples perspective and how things work, I am a very fast learner and can figure things out very quickly. I am very active and especially games, I love to game and it is my passion. I also love faithful so I will be very active on the server, as I stated up above! I am almost always on my PC, dealing with things! Trust: I am very good with trust, if someone tells me something "Embarrassing," I can keep it a secret. If someone told me something bad, I would report it to a higher staff rank than me of course though. I am not and never will be a toxic person, I don't like toxic people and I will try to make this community better. I will not get salty if some other staff gets promoted before me instead I will congratulate them even if they were recruited after me. After all this I just wanted to say I am an extremely fun and up lifting person, even though I said I am serious (I am) I do have a fun side to me. I think the fact that Minecraft is a game means the people who play it have fun, and I hope that I can have fun while being staff on this server because I am still having fun when I'm not a staff member.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Dabbing on haters
    Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    -1 You have some confusing parts in your app.

3. DeweyBoys

Dabbing on haters
    Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    Also don't have much detail into the end

4. oCardio

oCardio Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -1
    Minecraft Username:
    oCardio
    I have confusing parts in my application? Please explain where and why. If not then your bad at reading
    no offence I'm just being honest.

5. MalcolmRage

MalcolmRage Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    MalcolmRage
    -1 you have lack of detail and some parts are confusing, you need to improve the long answer questions.

6. MalcolmRage

MalcolmRage Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    MalcolmRage
    Any you make a fair amount of grammar mistakes and spelling.

7. PaggaClone

PaggaClone Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    PaggaClone
  8. VerticalKB_

VerticalKB_ Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    VerticalKB_
    Its a good application but you should have put that last part in the Why Would you be a good staff member on JurrasicPvp even if it was not the Exact same question

9. DeweyBoys

Dabbing on haters
    Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?

Nothing because I see all my friends play and are good at the game. and I don't but Get more staff for hackers.
    1. what does you friends playing have anything to do with the question, the server will always have bugs and will need improvements. 2. "and I don't but Get more staff for hackers" What does that even me? Also you started a sentence with "and"

10. Rayhon27

Rayhon27 Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Rayhon27
    Hey there,

After looking through your application, we found quite a lack of detail in your responses. We expect applicants to have an effective structure and also detailed responses that allow us to get to know you better. Sadly you do not meet our expectations and therefore we will be denying your application.

There may also be Spelling/Grammatical mistakes in this application, although this is not always the case.

You'll be able to apply again 1 week after the time you have submitted your application. During this period, we suggest improving your skills with the advice given above. Should you have any further queries, please contact a Manager.

Best Regards,
    The Jurassic Applications Team