Denied ComboKritz's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by ComboKritz, Dec 28, 2018.

1. ComboKritz

ComboKritz Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    ComboKritz
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    ComboKritz

What is your age?

How long have you been playing on JurassicPvP?
    I think it was beta but you gave all the ccs out and i got a title from it "BeadleIsGay" "GODLY"

What is your current rank on the server?
    Steggo+

What is your current timezone?
    EST

What is your discord tag?
    ComboKritz#1628

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes it can be i am a little far from my mic and i can not fix that but i am sure you can hear me.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Yes on youtube i have a channel of my own "Dropped Gravity" Or "ComboKritz" i don't play fortnite on combokritz it is just something i use to do...

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Maybe itleast 42 hours a week and 6 hours ITLEAST daily

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would add a jurrasic crate and it would be lightgreen/dark green and be op/normal it's kinda confusing

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    Yeah i have been punished for "Ban evading" but it was my brother and he still has hacks i never ban evaded on the server me and your staff went over it and i gave he/she proof his/her name is AinqSavage or something like that and i've been banned for hacking i don't hack anymore i made sure i deleted them and they are 100% gone.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I was once helper on a server it was a long time ago i dont remember its name. I think i helped the server alot.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on JurassicPvP?
    I think i would be a good staff member because i play alot i understand the staff rules i know when to mute someone and i think i would help out the community. I love this server honestly i spend most of my time here.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would record the situation and send it to higher staff then me and i would be mature about it and not be like "Your banned hahaha".

Anything else we should know?
    I would honestly donate to this server if i had the money and i like to help out because i know you guys try your hardest and try to help out with the server.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. ComboKritz

ComboKritz Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    ComboKritz
    its ComboKritz_YT#1628 sorry thats my discord

3. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Dabbing on haters
    Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    -1 Zero to little detail.

4. Rayhon27

Rayhon27 Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Rayhon27
    Hey there,

After looking through your general activity, we have found a few recent scenarios of yourself displaying immature behavior on the network. An example of this could be excessive banter and/or trash talking to other players, staff members, or the network itself. We expect all applicants to be completely mature and respectful to everyone on the server regardless of the situation. For these reasons, we have denied your application.

You'll be able to apply again 1 week after the time you have submitted your application. During this period, we suggest improving your skills with the advice given above.

Best Regards,
    The Jurassic Applications Team