Denied DeweyBoys's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by DeweyBoys, Feb 3, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

This poll will close on Feb 24, 2018 at 9:32 PM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys New Member

Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    Current Faction:
    NationWide
    Discord User Tag:
    Jacob/Dewey#5964
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    DeweyBoys

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    JacobDewey422@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    uhhhh long time tbh i have no idea how long. I play like 6 hours a day.

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    Cst

What is your discord tag?
    Jacob/Dewey#5964

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes. I have been on the discord and as most people know i have a mic, i used this mic to sing let it go before in Fable Got Talent.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Uhhh. i could get some software if needed to upload a video of hackers. I would be able to upload on youtube and if i get accepted i will make a channel for it.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I play 6 hours a day after school and weekends i can spend up to 8 hours and plus if needed.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would change envoys to be less op just a bit but more chest and more loot. i Would also add F top prizes for buy craft. This would be able to help the try hard out to go p2w if they can't in real life I would also say gg after every fight.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    Yes. I have be banned a lot and muted a lot. due to me trash talking Blazing Tide. i have also been unbanned after all of this due to most of this false banned.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I have been an helper on this server called Fable. I'm also a jr Admin on this server own by BlazingTide called ValorHCF.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I Think i would be a good staff member on fable for many reasons. My 1st reasons being i"m on all the time like come on 6 hours a day. 2nd reason I'm a top player, i know what is going on in the black market ( Deals that should most likely not be done. 3rd reason, I go pvp so much and find so many hackers i think we would lose most of the pvp hackers. 4th reason, I have records of being the best staff member i mean come on 2 days, i never really had a chance to prove my self did I? 5th reason Even tho i talk a lot of shit i"m chill with most of the staff, i have gone and yelled at TMind before but we both know i'm going to talk what on my mind and try to make a point. 6th Reason, I don't care what people think about me and i"m not going to let the players yell at me because i banned their hacking friend.

Why would you be a good staff member?
    Answered above?

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would ban them for 7 days, and wait for a higher staff member who can do the punishment.

Anything else we should know?
    Yes, i talk a lot of shit as most staff/players know and if i'm accepted i would not talk as much shit,

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

#1 DeweyBoys, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys New Member

Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    Current Faction:
    NationWide
    Discord User Tag:
    Jacob/Dewey#5964
    #Pray4Dewey :) :p

3. t_mindsweeper12

t_mindsweeper12 Administrator
    Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    t_mindsweeper12
    Current Faction:
    SPAGHET
    Discord User Tag:
    Papagenji/Thewizardmind#4851
    APPLICATION DENIED
    The staff team has reviewed your application and we have concluded that your application does not meet the requirements that we desire in an application. If you request a more detailed reason on why you were denied, please privately message @Landon. You may reapply in one week.

#3 t_mindsweeper12, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.