K1ngMason's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mason, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

This poll will close on Jul 24, 2018 at 10:52 AM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    K1ngMason

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    connormason1208@icloud.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    For about 3years

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    BST

What is your discord tag?
    Mason#2229

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes I’m in your discord and have a working microphone which is to a good quality

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Yes I record with obs and can upload to my yt channel so I can then forward it to the discord or the forums

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Monday 3:30pm-9pm
    Tuesday 4pm-10pm
    Wednesday 3:30pm-9pm
    Thursday 4pm-9:30pm
    Friday 3:30pm-11pm
    Saturday 1pm-11pm
    Sunday 2pm-10pm

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    If I was to add anything to the server it would be in weekly events to keep the players interested and excited for each week for example maze events pvp events parkour events. This would mean that the players would have something to look forward to and would help maintain the player base

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    I let my friend use my acc on cosmic and let’s just say it didn’t end well xD so that the only place I’m banned

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    Yes I’ve had plenty experience with being staff for example I was helper on enchantsmc which was run by beadle I was helper for 3 seasons my main duties where keeping chat clean with spammers advertisers and people using raciest words but I also did record some hackers while I was pvping

I was also head mod on lolly pvp and planet for over 8 seasons this was ran by lolly and also merged with beadle for a short time my main duties on this server was to ban hackers keep chat clean and teach new staff the ropes I also helper lolly in beta finding bugs and helped build spawn and war zone

I was also staff on Abyssmc for its opening season this is also a factions cosmic test server ran by coxmic I was helper and my main duties were keeping chat clean with spammers people being raciest and advertisers I also helped put forward ideas and talked to the community in discord on how to better the sever

I was also staff on eclipsemc for its opening season this is also a factions sever along with skyblock I was moderator for its opening season with my duties being banning hackers and filtering chat along with putting forward ideas to better the sever

I was also staff on cosmictest ran by evzhot I was mod for 2-3 seasons with my main duties being banning hackers and filtering chat

Finally I was banteam on shadowpvp for 6months which my main duties was banning hackers teaching new staff and filtering chat I was also the one that was like manager of staff team keeping everyone in line and keeping tally of strikes to their name

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I feel I would be a good staff member as I’m very patient and trustworthy which is two key elements for a staff member to have I’ve also played this for 3years now and I know the community and the owner also I feel I should be staff as I’m dedicated and loyal to servers and their owners for example I’ve been playing landonsservers since the 5th or so season and I’m also good at setting achieveable goals that I will also strive to achieve . Another reason I would like to be staff is I have plenty experience with factions as I’ve been playing and staffing for almost 4 years and I’m also able to ss and record. I’m also really active on discord and often hop into discord for suggestions on how to better the server which I will put forward to management if I feel the idea is good enough I also strive to ensure the playing experience for the players is as enjoyable as possible because without a community there is no server.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    Firstly I would record so I have significant evidence then I would send it to a mod or higher (people with significant perms to hand out the correct punishment)
    If no staff were responding I would spam discord if it was serious I.e a mod + banning or no reason then I would spam an admin or owner to remove the abusing staff member from the sever.
    If I found someone duping/exploring a glitch I would record them and ask how the do it or found it to make it easier for a dev to fix and would not disclose the information to the public because that would effect the economy.

Anything else we should know?
    No that’s all thanks for reading :)

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree