Looking For Developers

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by uDrop, Feb 19, 2019.

1. uDrop

uDrop Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +53 / 2 / -1
    Minecraft Username:
    uDrop
    Hi there.

I am currently searching for some experienced developers to work for me, on JurassicPvP, our team currently consists of 2 developers,

Experience requirements
    • 1-2 Years experience of Bukkit and Java development.
    • Experience with MySQL and MongoDB.
    • Able to use Maven
    • Working with large complex projects including mini-games.
    • Understanding of Server networking.
    Trait requirements
    • Ability to work 2-3 hours per day. (Hours must be clocked)
    • Be willing and motivated to work
    • Work well with staff and players.
    • Meet deadlines and avoid procrastination.
    • Good time management.
    • Confidence in ability.
    • Honest and loyal.
    • Must be able to handle frustration.
    • Creative and independent mindset.
    • Must be 16 or over
    Payment
    Payment for this role will be ***/hour*, this is a negotiable average, payment on a genuine note will be based on projects, we'd discuss the length of each project, *** is simply a base price we normally go by.
    Upon talking I will reveal the number, we've left out on Jurassic Sites only.

Contact - In order of speed
    Discord - uDrop#0383
    Twitter - @JuraPvP
    Forums - DM Me
    Email - jobs@jurassicpvp.com (Working on an issue with Private Email)

Thanks.

#1 uDrop, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019
  2. _S0uls_

_S0uls_ Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    ItsLightning
  3. AdvancedIGN

AdvancedIGN Retired Helper Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    AdvancedIGN
    Ooof insane!

4. Malicious

Malicious Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    StopDuping
    ok i'm here with ddos protection ;)

5. Jewws

Jewws Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    Jewws
    I know a few devs from old servers you can dm at Jewws#7407

6. xAndy

xAndy Active Member

Full time bumraper
    Madeleine McCann's basement (She is with me)
    Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    q_f
    I can code in SK, i have 35 years of experience. I coded the whole of mineplex and hypixel. I have fully developed games like Overwatch, CSGO, Apex (Recent development of mine), Moshi Monsters, club penguine and binweevils

Hit me up at @ JewishProstitute@GeeMaLe.org

I would accept a payment rate of 10000/hr - 20000/hr

I also speak the coding language of:

• HTML
      Hyper Text Markup Language. The core language of the world wide web that is used to define the structure and layout of web pages by using various tags and attributes. Although a fundamental language of the web, HTML is static - content created with it does not change. HTML is used to specify the content a webpage will contain, not how the page functions. Learn HTML at our HTML tutorials section.
    • XML
      Extensible Markup Language. A language developed by the W3C which works like HTML, but unlike HTML, allows for custom tags that are defined by programmers. XML allows for the transmission of data between applications and organizations through the use of its custom tags.
    • Javascript
      A language developed by Netscape used to provide dynamic and interactive content on webpages. With Javascript it is possible to communicate with HTML, create animations, create calculators, validate forms, and more. Javascript is often confused with Java, but they are two different languages. Learn Javascript at our Javascript tutorials section.
    • VBScript
      Visual Basic Scripting Edition. A language developed by Microsoft that works only in Microsoft's Internet Explorer web browser and web browsers based on the Internet Explorer engine such as FlashPeak's Slim Browser. VBScript Can be used to print dates, make calculations, interact with the user, and more. VBScript is based on Visual Basic, but it is much simpler. Learn VBScript at our VBScript tutorials section.
    • PHP
      Hypertext Preprocessor (it's a recursive acronym). A powerful language used for many tasks such as data encryption, database access, and form validation. PHP was originally created in 1994 By Rasmus Lerdorf. Learn PHP at our PHP tutorials section.
    • Java
      A powerful and flexible language created by Sun MicroSystems that can be used to create applets (a program that is executed from within another program) that run inside webpages as well as software applications. Things you can do with Java include interacting with the user, creating graphical programs, reading from files, and more. Java is often confused with Javascript, but they are two different languages. Learn Java at our Java tutorials section.