MPro_PvP's Community Relations Application

Discussion in 'Community Relations Applications' started by MPro2005, Jul 11, 2018.

1. What is your IGN?
    MPro_PvP

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    mohameddubbah10@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    Since the beginning of season X

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    EEST UST +3

What is your discord tag?
    @Ward2000#6123

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes, I am in the discord, I don't have working microphone, and as the owner know, I cant do unimportant calls.

If you could plan an event for the server, what would it be? Explain how it would work.
    I Would have made building contest event, we already started pvp event. I Would like to do building contest so the players that are not good at pvp would have a chance to win atleast an event. I leave the rest to other staff to decide what the prizes are going to be.

Why would you contribute to Community Relations?
    I Think I am suitable for this rank, first of all, I only had two reasons that I am applying for. Reason 1: I Love fable factions and I will try my best to make it one of the best servers to ever exist (hopefully). Reason 2: I Think Its hard for me to rage, and I think community relation members should be respectful, I don't I am disrespectful, I already made friends with staff members, I think I will be able to contact with them easier.

Why do you think Community Relations is important to the server?
    Community Relations helps the server to plan events and help the server grow. With events you get chances to win prizes that are worth a lot, this is something that all of people prefer. Until now the server community relation members have planned pvp event and I think everyone is enjoying it at the moment. Hopefully if I get accepted, I can get the chance to tell my idea about the building event.

Anything else we should know?
    I Know I dont have the required age but I think I can handle this position. I already been accepted but resigned anyways. Sorry for resigning I just had hard times, now I am free.