Denied MPro_PvP's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by MPro2005, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Jul 24, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MPro2005

MPro2005 New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MPro2005
    Current Faction:
    Antihaxors
    Discord User Tag:
    Ward2000#6123
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    MPro_PvP

What is your age?
    12 and a half (soon 13)

What email should we use to contact you?
    mohameddubbah10@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    from the beginning of season X

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    UTC +3 EEST

What is your discord tag?
    Ward2000#6123

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes I Am on the servers discord, and I own a microphone which has understandable quality.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Yes I am able to upload videos on youtube with 720p, I Can take some screenshots too. This will help to record rule-breakers/cheaters for evidence, getting them banned which will make the players enjoy the server even more without any rule-breakers/cheaters!

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I Can play for 3-4 hours each day, but at the weekends I can play for 4-5 hours (especially now that its summer).That means each week I can be online for 20-30 hours.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I Would add a command which reports someone and informs staff immediately that there is a rule-breaker/cheater, that would make the server way too better and would make staff's job easier, players will have less problems dealing with rule-breakers/cheaters.I Don't think there is anybody which disagrees with my opinion.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    No, I have never been punished on the server.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I Was staff on a lot of others servers which are down at the moment, but I am staff on servers that are up at the moment. On the servers that are still up, I have the ranks: Helper and Moderator. This opportunity gave me the chance to gain a lot of experience on how to being good staff member, also, I think I can handle this position.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I Have been staff on a lot of servers (as I mentioned), which gave me a lot of experience. I Only have only two goals, which are: Make players enjoy fable factions and make fable factions one of the most popular servers to ever exist, that might sound impossible but you never know until you try(I will try my best).

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    Record a video for evidence and get some screenshots, then try to contact staff that has higher rank than me and tell them the situation, hopefully they solve the problem.

Anything else we should know?
    Sorry for resigning I had hard times, Now I think I am free and will be able to become active on fable factions.

Now, I would like to tell you about my personality: I am generous person , team-player , positive and I love helping people. I like football ,gaming.I Enjoy playing minecraft . I Have been playing minecraft for 2 and a half years from now, I Don't plan on quitting minecraft any soon. I Don't play only minecraft but its still one of my favourite games!

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. Mason

Mason New Member

Minecraft Username:
    K1ngMason
    Current Faction:
    None
    Discord User Tag:
    Mason#2229
    -1 not a lot of information on the experience and looks new to the sever having only joined season X

3. Landon

Landon Owner
    Owner YouTuber Development Founder

Minecraft Username:
    LandonEZ
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    LandonEZ
    Hey there,

After looking through your application, we found quite a lack of detail in your responses. We expect applicants to have an effective structure and also detailed responses that allow us to get to know you better. Sadly you do not meet our expectations and therefore we will be denying your application.

There may also be Spelling/Grammatical mistakes in this application, although this is not always the case.

You'll be able to apply again 3 days after the time you were denied. During this period, we suggest improving your skills with the advice given above. Should you have any further queries, please contact @Landon.

Best Regards,
    The Fable Factions Applications Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.