Denied OliverM0908's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Landon, Jan 30, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Feb 20, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landon

Landon Owner
    Owner YouTuber Development Founder

Minecraft Username:
    LandonEZ
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    LandonEZ
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    OliverM0908

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    Deathlizard2202@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    season 3.5 and up

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    idk

What is your discord tag?
    Est but can be on whenever

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    for the most part, I sold like I'm two and have background sometimes but yes I can talk in discord

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    no I don't have evidence but yes

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    as long as you need although I have school so it may be tough but on weekends ill be on and I can stay up till 12:00, about 76 hours

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    DUPERS and I'd make Blazing Tide co-owner =]

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    because I said to staff "someone told me to kill your self pls either warn or ban thank you :)" then he proceeded to think I said to kys to him I was banned for 5 days

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    no I have never been staff but I have applied

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I can stay on long enough I helped other staff ban hackers in other servers like lemon cloud " I got 17 ppl banned for hacking" and I can see when someone is hacking

Why would you be a good staff member?
    because, I've always wanted to be a helper or staff on a server so I would like to accomplish my goal on my favorite server. it annoys me when people hack right in front of me except no staff is ever FREAKING on, except for Blazing Tide also MAKE BLAZING CO-OWNER

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would freeze them in place and do on discord https://discord.gg/vubZ3C and wait for a higher tier staff member got online or I would ask him to admit and ask staff that is online to ban him for his proper time

Anything else we should know?
    yes. I always LOVED your server and I know I'm 11 so I may or WON'T get in because I'm too young, BULL CRAP, idgaf if I do or do not get accepted but If I find out its bc of my age imma FLIP

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. t_mindsweeper12

t_mindsweeper12 Administration Team
    Administration YouTuber

Minecraft Username:
    t_mindsweeper12
    Current Faction:
    SPAGHET
    Discord User Tag:
    Papagenji/Thewizardmind#4851
    APPLICATION DENIED
    The staff team has reviewed your application and we have concluded that your application does not meet the requirements (age and length) that we desire in an application. If you request a more detailed reason on why you were denied, please privately message @Landon. You may reapply in one week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.