Denied Pajoli's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Landon, Feb 1, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landon

Landon Owner
    Owner Founder

Minecraft Username:
    LandonEZ
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    LandonEZ
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    Pajoli

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    Piershillary@yahoo.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    About one or so years, can’t be sure it’s be a long while...

What is your current rank on the server?
    Explorer

What is your current timezone?
    EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What is your discord tag?
    Pajoli#1655

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes I am on the Fable Factions discord server, I believe I am understandable on Discord: Got new headphones (let’s hope they work!)

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I am able to upload evidence To Youtube, (And possibly others)

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    On the server I could spend maybe 1-2 hours on a normal day, and maybe more on weekends.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    If I could change, add or remove something from the server I would add a new rank (or change an old one) to make it so that there is a specific person in charge of monitoring chat (eg. “Chat Mod”)

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    I don’t believe so... (maybe banned due to the server being grieved?)

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    Yes I have experience being an Administrator on Fable Factions, and experience being Helper on LollyPvP (a long time ago)

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I believe I would be a good staff member on Fable Factions because I have had experience with the server and know most of the players very well, I know most commands given to Staff members, and I believe I will be able to do a great job as a staff member on Fable Factions

Why would you be a good staff member?
    I believe I would be a good staff member because i am somewhat experienced I know the basics and could be of great help to the server and to players in need of help also.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    If I was on the server and I found a rule breaker and I was not able to punish them accordingly. First I would make sure there where no other staff online (if there where online i would let them know) second I would let the other staff members know on Discord and if none of them where online I would dm Landon, and maintain the situation by writing down there name or give them a strict warning.

Anything else we should know?
    Not really, thanks for your time

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. t_mindsweeper12

t_mindsweeper12 Community Manager
    Administrator

Minecraft Username:
    t_mindsweeper12
    Current Faction:
    SPAGHET
    Discord User Tag:
    Papagenji/Thewizardmind#4851
    APPLICATION DENIED
    The staff team has reviewed your application and we have concluded that your application cannot be accepted due to that you must create an account to apply. If you request a more detailed reason on why you were denied, please privately message @Landon. You may reapply now with an account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.