RedNPlayz's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RedN, Jun 9, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2018.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    RedNPlayz

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    JerrickMNguyen@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    I've been playing Fable since 2016, and has been actively playing the server over time!

What is your current rank on the server?
    Explorer

What is your current timezone?
    PDT

What is your discord tag?
    RedN#1243

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes, I am currently on the discord server. I do own a microphone with perfect functional quality.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I am able to upload video evidence on youtube anytime I need or am requested too! I can upload in very fancy quality because of my computer.
    Specs:
    - GeForce GTX 1070
    - Intel Core i7 7700HQ
    - 1 TB Hard drive
    - Screen: 1920x 1080x
    - 16GB Ram

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Considering it is summer, I am playing on playing the server up to at least 6-10 hours a week, up to 4 hours on the weekend. I will not play this server out of forcing myself to, but play because I love it!

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would love to see a plugin like MobCoins! This plugin allows players to buy items like ranks, books, and etc with coins. They can get these coins from crates or mobs they kill. This way players can grind hard for an item they really want.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    I'm not 100% sure of mutes or kicks, but I am 100% sure that I have never been banned from the network.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I am currently staff on a server called InfinityRaids. I am a developer on there and have made many custom and interesting plugins. Example of a plugin I have made: InfinityCoins

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I think I would be a good staff member on here because I love to see friendly players interact and enjoy something that I'm apart of. Being apart of a great community is something that brings joy to someone, especially like me. I am also very calm and will not get angry for a silly reason. Helping people is one of my favorite things to do. Considering that this is the internet, makes this even more special; proving that the internet can be a much kinder and friendly environment. I'm also a very funny person which can add a more fun and happy vibe to the server. I also do keep in mind that as a staff member I must be mature too, if anything gets out of hands I will immediately stop myself or stop that situation instantly. Having Minecraft for over 5 years, I understand the community and how to help/improve it.

Why would you be a good staff member?
    I think I can greatly impact this server because I am choosing this opportunity. And choosing this opportunity can increase my motivation to be kind and fair to all players on Fable. I have a positive and forgiving attitude which can lead to listening to players opinions and request. I am also very good in computers, I know back to front about computers. This may help me in many ways such as screen sharing players and knowing what to look for. I know the basic steps of handling pretty much any situation. I think I can be a hardworking and encouraging Moderator. Being apart of a community like this would mean a lot to me. This means that much because I have loved this community since the day I got on it, and having the opportunity to be staff would be really nice. This eagerness to be staff can be put towards my dedication to the server!

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    If I find a rule breaker on the server I would first freeze him. I would ask him what he did and why (For about 5 minutes). Then inform a higher staff member (And or Owner) to come and help check the situation out. After getting instructions from the higher staff I would follow sort the situation out as told.

Anything else we should know?
    Being apart of a community like this would mean a lot to me. This means that much because I have loved this community since the day I got on it, and having the opportunity to be staff would be really cool.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. +2 I enjoyed the application, you seemed like a nice guy who really wants to be a part of the community. I also like your specs how ever you have a i7 7700hq which means it is the power efficient version of the 7000 series so it would be odd as to why you would have that in a desktop, if you care I myself have a ryzen 7 1800x at 4.20ghz, anyway enough of the nerd chat, your application was very exquisite so I hope I can see you as a helper or mod on season X, Blessings from Ferrox.

RedN likes this.
  3. +2 Well known, Lots of detail, I have known you for not to long when you where staff on Elders Server and you did abuse sometimes on there but besides that its a good staff application, I hope to see you working as a Helper. -RedWildinq

RedN likes this.
  4. +4 Great guy, active player, lots of detail, and well known.

RedN likes this.
  5. +1 great guy! You are kind and yes I do see you ingame talking away to some players. I like your positive attitude sometimes as well!

6. +! detail and active

7. Red,
    I have been looking through the details that others have replied to your application.

Pros:
    • Active
    • Dedicated
    • Helped a lot!
    Cons:
    • Old App

After looking over this, I have decided to INTERVIEW you.

Here's how to get it set up:
    1. Go to #bot-commands
    2. Just type "-new Staff Interview" without the quotations
    3. Then, at the top of the channel list you will find the ticket you made.
    4. Click on that ticket and it will open a text channel.
    5. Then just say "I am ready for my application."
    After I make my decision, I will adjust ranks accordingly and move this application.

Good luck,
    The Staff Team