RedWildinq's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RedWildinq, Jul 1, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

This poll will close on Jul 22, 2018 at 6:55 PM.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    RedWildinq

What is your age?
    12 but I'm turning 13 in 2 days on the say I'm posting this.

What email should we use to contact you?
    RedWilding13@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    Since season 5 or 4.

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)

What is your discord tag?
    @RedWildinq#6481

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    I am apart of the FabeFactions Discord I currently don't have a working mic right now but I'm buying one on my birthday so yeah.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I'm getting a new setup so I will be able to record hackers ect.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Well I'm staff on 2 other servers (Both Admin) but their not open so I need to work on the servers with the owner so I that will take time away from me playing on FableFactions.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would make sure all staff with * Perms or OP would have to play on a alt to prevent AA (AA means Admin Abuse.)

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    Well I was banned 3 days ago because my account was banned and I had op or something and gave people op (Well at least that's what people told me.)

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    FableFactions

Well I was staff on FableFactions I started off as Community Relations then to Helper then Moderator I resigned because I felt like FableFactions needed to make bigger moves so then they community could expand.

ConflictNetwork

Well ConflictNetwork is currently not open but it will be opening I'm Admin on it so yeah.

BlastNetwork

Along with ConflictNetwork it isn't open but it will be opening I am also Admin on BlastNetwork.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    Why would I make a good staff member? well because I think I have lots to offer to FableFactions and I also have lots of experience when it comes to working on a server and helping out the community also I know how FableFactions community is and I don't really like it so I think I could help the community and make sure that it doesn't end out bad and make sure that the community changes so then more people want to become staff and want to play on FableFactions before I left the Staff team I never liked the community because the staff never really did anything about the way that the community was and that's one thing that I didn't like about the staff team was that they wouldn't really be on when I was staff the only staff members that I saw on was Pablowo, Availabilitys, and myself.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    Well because I'm helper I couldn't ban a hacker or people in general from the server so I would get proof of them hacking then if a staff member that is able to ban someone is on I would tell them to TP to me in Vanish then if they're hacking they would get banned.

Anything else we should know?
    My punctuation and grammar isn't going to be the best because I haven't slept in 24 hours so yeah.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. RedWildinq,
    I have been looking through the details that others have replied to your application.

Pros:
    • Active
    • Dedicated
    • Was just staff
    Cons:
    • Resigned

After looking over this, I have decided to INTERVIEW you.

Here's how to get it set up:
    1. Go to #bot-commands
    2. Just type "-new Staff Interview" without the quotations
    3. Then, at the top of the channel list you will find the ticket you made.
    4. Click on that ticket and it will open a text channel.
    5. Then just say "I am ready for my application."
    After I make my decision, I will adjust ranks accordingly and move this application.

Good luck,
    The Staff Team

RedWildinq likes this.