Denied Rogoth08's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Rogoth, Jul 11, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    Rogoth08

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    rogoth08@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    I have been playing since the release of season 10 which would be around 1 or 2 weeks now. But I have played on fable earlier but I dont remember which season it was I played about 3 or 4 weeks.

What is your current rank on the server?
    Fabler

What is your current timezone?
    PST Pacific Standard Time Usa

What is your discord tag?
    Rogoth#2588

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    I am in the discord server and have a working microphone with decent quality. I may not talk a lot though since I have a sister that is always annoying me, but I will talk on discord whenever I can, I can really only talk around the night time for me because everyone is asleep and they wont annoy me and wont make noise when I am trying to talk to other people on discord.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I don't not have something to record but I am willing to download something you need me to download in order to record. I would upload it to somewhere that everyone can reach like the forums or the discord. If I cannot upload it to somewhere I will give the video to someone who can. If I leave before I upload the video then I will give it to someone who will upload it while I am away.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I can spend at least 70 hours on the server if I need to be, if these days or weeks contain of school, I will still be on for about 50-70 hours. The only reason I may not be on for that long would be if I am going to be absent and going somewhere like a wedding or something, I will tell you if I am going somewhere or if I am going to be absent, I will also tell you when I will return my absence and everything else you need me to tell you.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would add Dueling back because me and my friend have been playing on the server and we were wondering if we could duel since we are in the same faction, but someone would have to leave the faction in order for us to duel or do a 1v1. It would be a good addition to fable, and we already have the duel arena's that we can use for the new addition.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    I have not been punished on the server before, but I am willing to punish myself or others if we have done something wrong, I will do any punishment or punish someone if we need to be punished for some reason for abusing, glitching, duping, etc.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    I have experience of being staff of being a helper on a server that couldnt support itself and is not a server anymore.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I think I would be a good staff member on Fable Factions because I have experience and I can play for a long time on the server. I also know some of the staff team a little bit and I know some of the ways people cheat on the server.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would tell someone that is able to punish them and ask them to remove stuff that they used to break the rules or if they did something like dupe.

Anything else we should know?
    I know a lot of people that play fable factions and I will punish them if they cheat or do something that is going against the rules or something that they need to be punished for.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. You seem nice, but your application in some sections doesn't really have much detail. +0.5
    Good luck my man

Rogoth likes this.
  3. Thank you and you also seem like a really nice person, i hope we can be friends

4. I am fixing up my app
    Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I am able to upload video evidence, I am able to record with bandicam or something else you need me to record with, and I can upload it to youtube or wherever you need me to upload it to. If you tell me that we cannot use bandicam and are using something else then I will download the one you said to use and I will use that one from now on.

5. Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I think I would be a good staff member on Fable Factions because I have experience and I can play for a long time on the server. I also know some of the staff team a little bit and I know some of the ways people cheat on the server. I know some of the commands that a helper has such as temp mute or kick, I would also bring the staff team a calm and mature person that knows how to handle most of the situations and know how to handle them correctly.

6. You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would see what they are doing that is wrong and see if i can tell someone that can make the person carry out their punishment and tell the person what they did to break the rules so they know which punishment to put on that person like a ban or a mute for something. I would also have to ask someone with high priority like owner what the rules are and what people do to break the rules. So I know if someone is breaking the rules or if they arn't.

7. Hey there,

After looking through your application, we found quite a lack of detail in your responses. We expect applicants to have an effective structure and also detailed responses that allow us to get to know you better. Sadly you do not meet our expectations and therefore we will be denying your application.

There may also be Spelling/Grammatical mistakes in this application, although this is not always the case.

You'll be able to apply again 3 days after the time you were denied. During this period, we suggest improving your skills with the advice given above. Should you have any further queries, please contact @Landon.

Best Regards,
    The Fable Factions Applications Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.