Denied Shnap's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Shnap, Feb 9, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

This poll will close on Mar 2, 2018 at 4:57 PM.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shnap

Shnap New Member

Minecraft Username:
    Shnap
    Current Faction:
    None
    Discord User Tag:
    Shnap#0332
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    Shnap

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    snapshot744@gmail.com

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    Well I started in 2016 then after I stopped after the server started resetting a lot then start again and now I am looking forward to start playing actively

What is your current rank on the server?
    Pharoh

What is your current timezone?
    Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00

What is your discord tag?
    Shnap#0332

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    I do have a working microphone and would join I just don't know the discord I have been looking for it but haven't found it. :/

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I would upload video evidence either by private messaging one if the staff to show them and/or upload it to YouTube which ever is more better for that current scenario.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Well I used to spend a couple 4 to 5 hours a day I can't say how much at the moment seeing as the server isn't up yet. But, boy am I ever hyped to start playing I will be playing as much as possible but probably not that much saying as my testing period is coming up in July. After though I will play more and be active in chats.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I would add some plugins to make Fable more unique since I saw that someone complained "Fable is too much like CosmicPVP". I would also LOVE to make Fable just like the good old Fable we all loved.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    No, at the moment of typing this I have not been punished in anyway what-so-ever.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    No, I do not have any experience an any server up. But i will strive to be the bets staff member in the community/server and will be willing learning from mistakes.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I think probably the things that would make me a good staff is that I love helping people. I also honestly put other people above me seeing as they would need more help. So, lets say I'm doing something I would stop and help them out being a hacker or just a simple question. I also am extremely patient and wouldn't just yell because a player is being resistant towards admitting they did something bad. I am also very active and hate toxicity being cussing someone out because they beat someone else on lets say a duel or even just trash talking someone because they aren't good yet the game. I also know pretty much every thing from Fable seeing as I call myself a veteran.

Why would you be a good staff member?
    I would be good staff member because..well i mainly stated everything above. But i will try my best to say. I am a calm and patient. I keep my temper and don't lose it unless I've been telling someone to stop being something for 3 hours then c'mon obviously you would scream or do something. But anyhow back on track. I would learn from my mistakes and take feedback from people that are knowledgeable.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    I would first give them a strict warning then after take either a video or screenshot and send it to a staff that is higher ranked then me. I would not just spam them I would do as much as I can to handle it as well.

Anything else we should know?
    I am pretty good at factions. Have a little sister. And also just an average kid. I'm a male.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. Landon

Landon Owner
    Owner

Minecraft Username:
    xLandonHD
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    xLandonHD
    Owner
    APPLICATION DENIED
    The staff team has reviewed your application and we have concluded that your application does not meet the length requirements, detail requirements, and word count that we desire in an application. If you request a more detailed reason on why you were denied, please privately message @Landon. You may reapply in three days.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.