Staff Application Requirements

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Landon, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landon

Landon Owner
    Owner Founder

Minecraft Username:
    LandonEZ
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    LandonEZ
    Fable Factions Helper Application and Requirements

Interested in helping out the community? Staff Members help enforce the rules and make sure that all players are having a safe and fun time on the server. The Staff Team consists of hard working players who are dedicated to the community and are willing to help make sure we are offering a safe environment for players.

The Staff Team also has private access to new features behind the scenes, including helping us test new gamemodes and updates. Submitting an application will begin your first step in our multi-step process of selecting new recruits. Feel free to submit an application if you are dedicated, positive and are ready to work with an amazing team.

Requirements
    We have a few requirements which all applicants must meet in order to qualify for becoming a staff member. These help us ensure that those who are dedicated and are willing to help out the community can apply for staff.
    • You must not have an infraction (warned, banned, or muted) in the past week.
    • You must have a minimum of 5 posts on the forums.
    • You must have a working microphone and access to our discord.
    • You must have a good understanding of our network rules and regulations, and the punishments for them.
    • The recommended age is 13 and above, though you can still submit an application if you believe you are mature enough.
    Can I apply if I don't meet these requirements?
    We have certain expectations all applicants must meet in order to apply. If you do not meet all of the matched requirements above, you might be able to apply, but will have a much lower chance of acceptance.

Can I apply for Moderator or Ban Team?
    No you cannot. The only position we have available to apply for is Helper. All staff members work their way up by exceeding expctations, and only a select few are invited to be promoted to the higher ranks.

When will my application be looked at?
    Due to the high amount of applications we received, you may not receive a reply for a few days. You will receive a message within 21 days of submitting your application, containing further information regarding your application. If your application has not been responded to, please reply to it and tag @Landon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.