Denied StevenIsTheGod's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by StevenIsTheGod, Dec 26, 2018.

1. StevenIsTheGod

StevenIsTheGod New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    StevenIsTheGod
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    StevenIsTheGod

What is your age?

How long have you been playing on JurassicPvP?
    about 2 or 3 weeks

What is your current rank on the server?
    raptor

What is your current timezone?
    EST

What is your discord tag?
    ǝƃɐʌɐs ǝɥʇ ʎɹnɟ#3836

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    i am on the discord and i can be pretty active on discord if you want. i do own a working microphone with understandable quality which i bought about 2 months ago.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    I don't think i can.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    I can spend about 3 or 4 hours a day on school days but when i don't have school i can be on for like 6 or 7 hours. if i ever have to go somewhere for a long time or something else i would tell uDrop or an admin/mod.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    i would probably add a ghast spawner which is like 1 billion to buy and i would add this so there would be more spawners in the game and so people would get more money.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    i have not been punished on the server.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    No i have not sadly.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on JurassicPvP?
    I can be very active and i like the server. i can help people with information and stuff like that and if they think someone is cheating i would look into it to see if that person is actually cheating or not.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    i would tell uDrop if he is online or i would tell a mod/admin to punish the person.

Anything else we should know?
    Sometimes i just can't get on server because i sometimes won't have the computer since my whole family uses it.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys Well-Known Member Beta Tester

Dabbing on haters
    Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -0
    Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    -1 Not enough detail

3. JurassicPvP

JurassicPvP Jurassic Bot

Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    LACK OF DETAIL

Hey there, After looking through your application, we found quite a lack of detail in your responses. We expect applicants to have an effective structure and also detailed responses that allow us to get to know you better. Sadly you do not meet our expectations and therefore we will be denying your application. There may also be Spelling/Grammatical mistakes in this application, although this is not always the case. You'll be able to apply again 1 week after the time you have submitted your application. During this period, we suggest improving your skills with the advice given above. Should you have any further queries, please contact a Manager.

Best Regards, The Jurassic Applications Team