Denied xXOscar101xX's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Four, Jun 20, 2018.

?

Should this player become a staff member?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Four

Four New Member

Minecraft Username:
    xXOscar101xX
    Current Faction:
    Crypto
    Discord User Tag:
    Four#6455
    Short Answer Questions (1-25 words)

What is your IGN?
    xXOscar101xX

What is your age?

What email should we use to contact you?
    can u contact me through discord only pls

How long have you been playing on Fable Factions?
    i havent yet but ill start once the server is up

What is your current rank on the server?
    Explorer

What is your current timezone?
    Central

What is your discord tag?
    Four#6455

Long Answer (25-200 words)

Are you on our discord server and own a working microphone with understandable quality?
    Yes, I have joined the discord server you own. And yes I also have a microphone with understandable quality and the mic is in good condition.

Are you able to upload video evidence? If so, where?
    Sadly the only way I would be able to record video evidence would be by recording through my phone.

How many hours do you spend on the server each week?
    Once the server opens I'll probably spend like 12+ hours during the summer.

If you could change/add/remove something from the server, what would it be and why?
    I'll be honest, I'll answer this question once I see the server because I haven't logged on to the server before.

Have you been punished on the server before? If so, for how long and why?
    No, I have never been punished on the server before.

Do you have previous experience with being a staff member? If so, what position and on what server?
    No I haven't but what time but the present to start learning how. I'm a quick learner so I can get used to things pretty fast.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member on Fable Factions?
    I would be a good staff member, because I listen to people and hear the problem all out. I would help anyone out if they needed help and no other staff was online. I would be online a lot these days because my faction is also playing so I could help people while i'm on. I would try my best to attend the meetings, but if I couldn't I would contact one of the other staff members. I am a fair player and despise hackers if I saw one or a lot of people said someone was hacking I would ban him if i was able if not I would advise one of my fellow staff members. I would not abuse the powers the staff rank gives me like some people do. I would welcome new people to the server and make them feel welcomed. Also, I would take advice from the higher staff without argument.

You are a Helper on the server and you found a rule breaker. However, you were not able to punish them accordingly. How would you handle the situation?
    If I found a rule breaker and din't punish them accordingly I would talk to one of the staff members higher than me for advice or what to do. I would accept a punishment if I was to receive one for not being able to do the job. If the staff member says its not in my control then I'll let him to do any punishment the guy deserves.

Anything else we should know?
    I would highly appreciate it if yall did accept me as a staff member for this server. I would do my best to help the server.

Agreements - You must answer these.

You will not mention or talk about your staff application to a staff member or any authority before an answer has been determined. Breaking this agreement will result in instant denial and further punishment.
    Agree

If you are accepted as a staff member, you will agree and not cause arguments or disputes about decisions that you do not agree with.
    Agree

If you are denied or rejected, you agree that you will not re-apply for one week. If you break this rule, you may never be able to apply again.
    Agree

2. DeweyBoys

DeweyBoys Well-Known Member

Minecraft Username:
    DeweyBoys
    Current Faction:
    NationWide
    Discord User Tag:
    Jacob/Dewey#5964
    -1 some mistakes in typing but doesn't really affects becoming a staff member. -1 most questions lack detail. -2 Never played the server before. I feel like you are a nice person but these are my reasons for the -3 on your staff app

3. NoCalories

NoCalories New Member

Minecraft Username:
    PinkJelly
    Current Faction:
    Revolution
    Discord User Tag:
    James F.#8433
    Your application isn't very detailed.. I'd recommend working on the answers you have given and expanding them.

Best of luck,
    NoCalories.

4. Landon

Landon Founder & CEO
    Server Owner Founder

Minecraft Username:
    LandonEZ
    Current Faction:
    Owners
    Discord User Tag:
    Landon#7478
    LandonEZ
    Owner
    Oscar,
    I have been looking through your application.

Pros:
    • Knows the server
    Cons:
    • Lack of Detail

Therefore, I am going to have to DENY your application. I am sorry.

You may reapply in three days.

You also may consider applying for COMMUNITY RELATIONS to gain some more trust within the community. It is a good gateway to receive staff. It is also a good way to help out the community.

If you would like to discuss further or get tips to make your next application better, PM @Landon.

Thank you,
    The Staff Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.